Ezetimibe is a drug substance which can be used for lowering low-density lipoprotein cholesterol. Its crystal form and polymorphism have been determined using X-ray diffraction and thermal methods. Quantitative and qualitative analysis of Ezetimibe as well as study of its impurities and degradations were summarized in this chapter.
|Title of host publication||Profiles of Drug Substances, Excipients and Related Methodology|
|Publisher||Academic Press Inc.|
|Number of pages||47|
|Publication status||Published - 2011|
|Name||Profiles of Drug Substances, Excipients and Related Methodology|
- Crystal form and polymorphism
- Degradation of ezetimibe
- Determination of ezetimibe in biological sample, X-ray diffraction, Thermogravimetric analysis, NMR.
- Gas Chromatography
- Impurities, UV spectrophotometry
- Liquid Chromatography
- Micellar Electrokinetic Capillary Chromatography
- Thin Layer Chromatography